Access Quiz: What Type of Employee Are You?
What would best describe you on a typical work day?
- Concentrated on completing one task and beginning another.
- Excited to work with your team to accomplish a common goal.
- Serious and focused on getting things done.
- Look up to you as an inspiration.
- Come to you for guidance and support.
- Work with you when it is necessary.
Which of these are you best at?
- Working under pressure to meet a deadline.
- Working on a team. You feed off of other’s ideas and energy.
- Working independently. You don’t like any distractions.
What do you want to do the most?
- Be the boss.
- Help others improve.
- Solve problems and find solutions.
Which adjectives describes you best?
- Results-driven, Responsible
- Positive, Compatible
- Independent, Introverted
Your mantra when it comes to work is:
- "Time is money"
- "Team work makes the dream work"
- "I’ve got this"
Your heavy workload has slowed down. You finally caught up, so you:
- Caught up? I am never behind with my work. I always get it done within deadlines.
- Start putting some time and effort into another project, one that does not technically fall under your job description, but your co-workers will really benefit.
- Take a bit of a break before moving on to work on the next project.
Mostly 1’s: Leader. You were made to be a leader. With your hard work ethic and regimented mentality, you would make a great boss. Keep working hard!
Mostly 2’s: Team Player. You're an excellent team player who loves to work with a team to get the job done. You would even be a great fit to run a team of your own some day!
Mostly 3’s: Works Best Independently. You prefer to work independently. You may make a wonderful consultant or independent contractor! You have your own visions and you will work hard to accomplish your goals.